- ❤ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY AND SAFETY: powered the LED string light by salt water with magnesium rods (or the sea water with high salt density). No more worry about the dangers of built-in battery explosion.
- ❤ARTISTIC AND UTILITY: its special appearance design is derived from the European buildings, which can be used to light or decorate the pendant, place adorn, artware and plants. It also perfect for both indoor and outdoor, since it is more superior to the other similar product that cannot work without sunlight. Our string light needs NO wiring and NO charging, and it is removable and recyclable.
- ❤STRONG BRIGHTNESS: its input is DC3V / 100mAh, which is one times higher than the traditional solar string lights and greatly improves the brightness of this salt water powered string light.
- ❤8 TWINKLE MODES & Long Working Time: its flicker modes divides into two main modes, one is normally on and the other is that it can automatically twinkle with 8 model in cycle, no more manual regulation. If you Renews Water per 7 days, This 200LED light could work for 45 days in Flash mode,then you could replace another magnesium rod to works again
- ❤This product can be not only used as a landscape decoration, but also as a present. Consumers can build any of their own decorative light string with its DIY feature (removable design is suitable for any string lights which input is under DC3V / 100mAh)
Box Weight: 220g
Control mode: ON>Auto flash>OFF
Water Capacity: 300ml
Salt capacity: 15g (5% Salt density)
Working temperature: -15¡æ~55¡æ
Output voltage: DC 3V
Output current: <100mA
Working time: 100 LEDs: 35 days
200LEDs: 25 days (Flash mode)
Water change time: 100 LEDs: 7 days change
200 LEDs: 5 days change
1.It's OK to use seawater direct, or combine water with salt.
2.The reactant is non-toxic magnesium hydroxide, it will not cause any environmental pollution if pour into drainage way, you can rest assured of that.
3. As the water tank has sediment of the dissolved Mg bar, you should replace the saline water every 5-7 days under 24Hrs working time condition.
The saline water must be poured out if not used for more than one week.
4. When loading saline water without starting the power button, the Mg bar will not consume and there is no the total discharging time.
So you can extend the time to replace water. Open the water tank to check sediment in it if necessary. When water levels fall and fine hard lumps, the water has to be replaced.
5. As the Mg bar is consumable, if run out, please contact the dealer for purchasing there.