- Multi-Color Options: 23assorted vibrant color DIY T-Shirt vinyl transfer sheetsincluding 18 PU colors, 4 glitter and KHS-02 Sliver. You can use one of them or mix and match to create more DIY possibilities.All the sheets are in modest size (12"×10")
- Ultra-thin: the thickness of material is 110-130um, making them super easy to cut with most cutting machines like the Cricut, Silhouette, Graphtec, Pazzles, Inspirations, Quickutz, Xyron, Craft ROBO, or any other crafting cutters
- Environmental friendly material: made with non-toxic and quality material. So you can wash your customized t-shirts for multiple times without ever compromising its integrity.
- The glitter sheets have stereo sense, glossy light; the matt surface is the main difference from other materials.
- Applications: these heat transfer vinyl are suitable for multiple fabrics including cotton, polyester and cotton blend fabric. Just enjoy your DIY project on T-shirts, hats, bags, team or club wear, garments,shoes and other textiles, etc. allow to customize size and color.
❤ Creating High Quality Custom Designs With our Magicfly Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV Iron On Vinyl Sheet!
❤ Be creative! If you want a heat transfer vinyl for a heat press machine to customize your shirts or tote bag with black, white, pink, red, blue or any color you can think of, Magicfly Heat Heat Transfer Vinyl may help you! It's super easy to apply to your favorite clothes, materials and fabrics whether you're using a heat press or just a standard household iron. And best of all, your designs will last through dozens of washes.
The color including:
Sliver, brown, black, lemon yellow, fluorescent yellow, fluorescent orange, watermelon red, red, red purple, purple, fluorescent pink, pink, fluorescent green, grass green, deep green, royal blue, sky blue, white
Glitter rainbow sliver, Glitter gold , Glitter red , Glitter red-violet, Glitter sliver
How to use:
1. Make designs in computer, designs must be set in reverse
2. Cut vinyl with cutting plotter use a 30 degree or 45 degree blade approariate pressure.
3. Use heat press machine to transfer, temperature is 150-160°C, time is 10-15s, pressure should be 4-5kgs.
Use iron to transfer, temperature is 170°, time is 15-20s, medium pressure.
4. Peeling the clear pet film after the vinyl turns cold, matting effect.
5. Care instruction: Wait 24 hours after application to wash; turn the articl of your clothing inside before washing, suggesting hand wash gently.
1. Keep Vinyl in cool and dry place. Keep away from the sharp object. Keep the rest sealed.
2. Testing samples before mass production.
3. These vinyl sheets are available for normal cutting plotter, NOT for laser cutting plotter.
4. These vinyl sheets could be suitable for cotton, linen and spandex weaving and synthetic cloth, NOT suitable for black polyester fabric. If your cloths have waterproof coating, test in a small area firstly.
5. The vinyl is NOT sticky. Please use heat press machine or iron to transfer the patterns on to the cloth. Steam is not suitable for transferring.
6. Lines and patterns should be designed larger than 4mm.
7. Only use for cloth and fabric.
Put a Teflon sheet above vinyl then heat transfer, that will protect the vinyl and make the effect of desgins more beautiful after peeling.
After testing, we found:
1. If you use Machine, adjust it to the place of “Lron-on+1” is more suitable.
2. If you use CameoMachine, please set knife pressure in 15, speed in 10cm/s.
3. Heat Press Machine will be more professional than Iron to transfer patterns. Set the heat press machine in 150-160°C, pressure in 20-30 pounds, time is 12-15 seconds.
4. When transferring onto Wool and other advanced fabrics, covered a Teflonon the fabrics to protect it from damage.
Colors: 23 colors (18 PU Color & 4 Glitter & KHS-02 Sliver)
Material: PU Material
Size: 12" x 10"
23 Pack Heat Transfer Vinyl
1 Teflon Sheet