- Measures 7.5” wide x 10” deep x 13.5” high, 3 D Batteries Required and Not included
- Claw Grabber Unit is Fully Motorised， Operates on Plastic Tokens (Included) or Normal Coins
- Perfect for Filling with Small Treats or Toys (Candy Not Included)
- Plays Music while Game is in Progress, The sound effects create an authentic carnival atmosphere where ever you choose to play!
- Bring your favorite arcade game home! Great Gift Idea for Friends & Family!
• Bench Top Carnival Style Gaming
• Perfect for Filling with Small Treats or Toys (Candy Not Included)
• Claw Grabber Unit is Fully Motorised
• Plays Music while Game is in Progress
• Operates on Plastic Tokens (Included) or Normal Coins
• Ideal for Offices, Game Rooms, Bars or Parties!
• Great Gift Idea for Friends & Family!
• Suitable for Ages 4+
• User Manual Included
Power: 3 x D Batteries (Not Included)
Controls: Forward, Back, Left, Right, Up & Down
Product Weight: 1.40kg
Package Weight: 1.70kg
Dimensions (W x D x H): 26 cm x 20 cm x 35 cm
1* Electronic Claw Game
1. The candies cannot be over the height of throwing frame
2. Some bigger items are not recommended to throw in. The size of item is better to be not bigger than the Claw size.
3. Operated with 3 "D" batteries of 1.5V, You need to put the candies into the item insertion.inset 1 piece of game currency, then with music starts, game begins. The games will be over when the music stops. You need to put the coin in the coins insertion to start agian.
This product must be used under the guardianship
Some small accessories of this product are not allowed to be put into mouth to avoid swallowing.
The plastic of this product must be destroyed or thrown away to avoid chokey.
Please do not allow children to install or take down the batteries by themselves, this process must be proceeding by adults.
Please DO NOT uses rechargeable batteries.
It must be the same brand batteries of every batteries change, since some poor quality batteries may damage the machine.
The batteries must be put in with the right positive and negative terminals of the batteries.
Batteries must be taken down when free use.