- • EASY INSTALLAION: Just plug and play, control it with the remote control if needed. It will turns out thousands of magical sparkling stars of blue and green, Cover a wide range with 4000 to 6000 light spots!
- • WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL & TIMMER: this Blue and Green Laser Landscape Light could be adjusted freely with the flashing speed without getting to the light. 1-6 hours timing for choosing
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEM DESIGN: Magnificent stars patterns can be projected over a 625 square feet surface from around 10 feet away.The light use the strong hardness transparent toughened glass, impact resistance and friction resistance.
- WATERPROOF: silicon rubber seal, internal organic silicone potting, greatly dust-proof and waterproof, high temperature resistant, anti- oxidation. Imported waterproof lens, strong water proofing property and transmission of light.
- • WIRELY USE: One laser can replace 4-6 pieces of meters LED landscape string lights Be applicable to the outdoor garden/trees/grass/water/villa/indoors/Christmas decoration/playground festival activities and so on.
Specification: Brand: Magicfly
Light Color: Blue/Green
Light Source : 650N blue laser 450 nm100mw green laser 50 mw
Laser Spot : 4000-6000 points (according to the power)
Voltage: 110, 50 - 60 Hz
Power Source: 4 m. AD + AC line
Control : 8 hours on work, 24-hour cycle
Waterproof Grade : IP65T
Switch Configuration: wireless remote control
Cable Length: 1.4m
Projection Coverage: 14-25ft x 14-25ft at 10ft distance
7-9 meters/ 22.96-29.56ft distance for best projection effect
Power:5W @ 65¨H-90¨H
Input Voltage: 110-240V,50-60HZ
Laser Wavelength: Blue: 450nm; Green: 532nm
Remote Distance: Within 33ft(10m)
Operating Temperature: -15℉~90℉
1. LASER RADIATION, Avoid direct eye exposure.
2. Cold weather outside may affect the performance. The laser light might look not very bright at the beginning. Please let the laser light get acclimated and warm up for at least half an hour to reach its full brightness.
3. Due to temperature changes condensation can be found under the lens if left outside for a few days. It will evaporate when the light is in operation for a while and would not affect the item performance. You can also try to wipe this away if it's on outside of the lens.
4. If Remote doesn't work, check the battery. If the light doesn't work, check the "timer" setting, if "timer off" is on, the laser light won't have any response.
5. Sync two to four lights via the same remote control by code: installing a plurality of laser lights, turn on the power, at the same time, press starting power on the remote control for 3-5s.
1 x Laser Light
1 x Ground Stake
1 x Remote Control
1 x US Power Adapter
1 x User Manual