Home›All product›Magicfly Gust Strap Guard Car Cover Wind Protector
- An amazing solution for keeping the covers where they belong to. Preventyour car cover from blowing off in heavy winds.
- With four free clips, the bungee cables can secure your car covers for the applications below. Simply attach the clips to four corners of your cover and connect each pair of clips with one of the two tie-down cords. Now your cover will stay where you put it, even when the wind blows.
- Universal size for most cars, trucks, vans and SUVs. Use on tarps, car covers, tents, etc.
- Easy installation not only for vehicle covers, but also ideas for the BBQ covers, boat covers,furniture covers,camping tents etc
- Dimension: 36" elastic cords
Magicfly Gust Strap Guard Car Cover Wind Protector - Make Sure Your Car Cover Be Glued ToYour Car and Avoid Blowing off in the Strong Winds Universal Fit Most Car, SUVs, Trucks, Vans, and More!
1. Attach the gator clip to the car cover by placing the cover fabric between the clip's teeth. Pull up the tension collar until you hear 2-3 clicks.
2. Once the clip is secure, carefully walk the cable under the bumper to the other side. To prevent injury, pull cord slowly and cautiously, as the strap is under tension.
3. Pull the cable firmly and place the cover fabric between the clip's teeth. Slide up the tension collar until you hear 2-3 clicks.
4. Attach the second strap to the opposite end of the vehicle, repeating steps 1-3. Check the straps and ensure they are secure.
2*36 inch elastic cords
4* Cinching Clamps